<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7138285738774047690?origin\x3dhttp://nisahhlavii.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
[ Tuesday, December 16, 2008 | 11:53 AM ]
BREAKOUT
[ 10:10PM ]

I WANT TO GO AND WATCH BREAKOUT
( !!! )

:DDDDDDDDDDDDD
-------------------------
[ 6:20PM ]
I did some skippings just now ,
and oh my , it was as tiring as it is .
I really need to lose weight , 'cause I could
seriously feel the fatness arousing / increasing as days goes by .
And in addition to the holidays that I'm having ,
It just means more eating which is as equivalant to gaining more weight -_-
I've planned to go for early or late night jogs ,
every now and then . ( although macam paham lah kan )
I'm having headaches , occasionally .
I think It's because of the many litres of carbonated and sugared water ,
that I have consumed lately . -_-
Or probably because of the late night sessions that I and my family had ,
well , not exactly everyone , ( dad always sleep the earliest -_- ) .
Take yesterday , we stayed up till about , 3AM or so ?
We're like sort of in the " Harry Potter 's - a - nice - movie - to - watch "
kind of mood , you see . haha .
Today , or shall I say tonight , we'll be watching the ,
" Order of Phoenix " . hahah , outdated much ? :3
I've been getting alot of mosquito bites lately .
Cause my blood too sweet ah ? Can't resist to bite ? HAHA !
All that sums up to : deteriorating health , yes ! -_-
I somehow or rather , miss my religious class .
Eh , actually ah , I'm missing alot of things . HAHA !
kens sia , wtfffff !
Oh , and my right eye kept on twitching , eversince whenever lah eh .

Random Story : The Flying Orange !
Idris was quarreling with Zaid in the living room , while
dad was in the kitchen and could see them like throwing things at each other .
( my sofa pillows =.= ) If I'm not mistaken .
I was in my room with doors closed ,
so I wasn't really aware of what happened in the living room .
I could only hear shoutings and I can't be bothered .
( Everyday also quarrel quarrel one hahaha )
Then , minutes later , Yusri and Pie , came into my room , and was laughing .
I could see Idris and Zaid sitting ,on the sofa , so still and quiet ,
The moment they both opened the door .
Being curious ,I asked them what happened , and they giggled .
They described and said ,
" Ayah marah abeh campak buah limau yang ayah tengah nak kopek
pastuh campak kat idris , pastuh idris diam . " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

which means ,
" Dad was angry and he threw the orange that he was peeling at Idris ,
and then Idris kept quiet . " .
HAHAHAHA , tulah taknak mengalah kan !
And the classic part was , Dad go and pick it up , and peeled it again !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! SO HILARIOUS LAH !
And this happened , early this year , yes ?
I'm not quite sure , but it really makes me laugh my ass off !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! :D

Okay , quite long ah I update today ? (:
HEHHH , takecare and peace :D



still , the hallways .
----------------------------------------


To : Deavi BFF , and whoever's sick ,
Get Well Soon (:
Don't forget to eat your medicines , alright ?

Good morning everyone !
Have a good day , and I will update soon(:


the hallways .

Credits: SourCreamilk
basecodes: seisha.