<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7138285738774047690?origin\x3dhttp://nisahhlavii.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
[ Wednesday, January 14, 2009 | 8:28 PM ]
I should confess
Had dinner with the girls and Qiss (:
Been awhile since we've seen each other .
RJ done , and soon watching Cinta Fitri . LOL .
Okay , my posts all are getting boring lah uh ?
I kinda bored to elaborate on what had happened or whatsoever .
-__________-

Class was kinda fun ; faci treated us food ,
since it was our last day , with him :)
Everyone's going to miss that Esmond lah uh .. :)

Anyway , I was merely HAPPY when I read this ;



Okay , I know it's kind of lame , because taken from
Friendster . HAHAHAHA ( ! )
Though , I know I shouldn't believe in horoscopes ,
but it makes a little sense to me .
Maybe , in days to come , I should confess to PJ(: ..


Maybe people , just maybe .
Because I know , I can just dream on .. Hehhh :B



Uh , good luck for the last UT ( ! )
CHE - ONGGGGGGGGGGG ahhhhhhhh ! -.-
Hahh , merepek -_-


Goodnight , and sweet dreams (;

Credits: SourCreamilk
basecodes: seisha.