|
[ Saturday, January 17, 2009 | 11:05 AM ]
So close to heaven
Yesterday was tiring , had Mr and Ms RP pageant after school ,and after that , had our late dinner at Food Culture . Well , I totally enjoyed the Capoeira performance ( ! ) Besides that , I simply love the music lah ah . So cool :B They stared from afar , but they didn't make a move . She should have waved , to show him a sign , but she didn't . At this instance , she's regretting every minute of it . It might have been her one and only opportunity . She was close ; so close to getting it , but , she let it slipped away . Probably , luck wasn't on her side lah uh ? sigh . And sadly , she's left with a week . sigh . All the best , nisah . -___________- kay , bye . I need my shower . |