|
[ Monday, February 2, 2009 | 12:33 AM ]
all around me
![]() It's 12:33 AM right now , and I've yet to get myself some sleep . Tomorrow's plan was cancelled , and instead , we planned to go for a jog at Pasir Ris Park , yeah (: Tuesday's plan for futsal with Ida was also cancelled -.- I guess sometimes , things doesn't go the way you planned lah uh ? Something happened just now , and I wasn't really excited about it . I was expecting someone , to be exact , PJ , but ... Oh well , patience is a virtue . " Patience . Lek dulu . Maseh awal lagi . " Semester 1 favourite quotation ! Wahahahaa AND my eyes caught the attention of a WHITE fender strat . Omg , seriously so stunning lah ! -____- And I don't know How to be fine when I'm not 'Cause I don't know How to make a feeling stop ... \: Goodnight [: |