|
[ Monday, March 16, 2009 | 9:17 PM ]
That's not my nameee
Day 1 :A group of malay guys , probably about 5 of them , were like somewhat in the store room sitting at the bench for their breaks , and I was like taking my bag from the so called lockers . One called out to me and asked , " Eh muka macam Shi../Sha.. ( I forgot what ) ! .. Nama sapa ? " I gave them a blur look , and replied , " Huh ? Oh , Hanisah .. " They went , " Oh , Hanisah ... " Day 2 : The guy who asked for my name was there again , but this time , with another group of guys . He again , called out , " Eh , Aini , Aini ! " when I happened to be at the lockers again , surprisingly . I turned slowly , cause I was the like only girl in there and I was scared HAHA , and one of the guys infront was like looking at me . He was on the computer , while I was taking a key to open the lockers beside him . Another guy , sitting at the same bench , asked , " Eh nama sapa eh ? " I smiled and said , " Hanisah .. " They said , " Oh , Hanisah , ingat kan Aini .. " In my mind , " That's not my name ... " .... At work , there's someone who looks like PJ , but his name was pretty weird though . But long long hair lah cute like that lahahaha ! HEE ;B ![]() I might not be updating as often , and I'm so tired . Have a good day yahaha |