|
[ Sunday, April 19, 2009 | 2:59 AM ]
stick with you
[ This is not my normally proper update : case malas hahaha sorry ] The FA cup semi finals just now was really a hectic , but good game . Though Arsenal lose to Chelsea by 2 - 1 , the Gunners were stronger towards the end , and at least showed efforts in winning the game . Takpe lah , maybe it wasn't their luck . It's only FA cup , dude . Relax . Yang penting , UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ! Semis ! Mesti menang against Manchester okay ! Bahahah ! I personally think that Fabianski wasn't at his best today . He not in form ah , macam tak bagus gituh today . And stop it eh , don't always keluar from the goalpost nye area / box can ? Although it's your 24th birthday ah , I think you should have shown much more effort in this game if it means alot to you . Almunia faster recover , or else .. HAAHAHA , feeling Wenger skejap gituh . And now , I seriously don't like Adebayor already ah . Bendtner's better man . Although his kicks macam -.- , he still macam manage to like think wisely before making a move , and he is faster than him . Haha , sorry . Poor Denilson kena yellowcard . Rough man I tell you . Gibbs was good today . He managed to save the almost can score goal , when Fabianski had left the goalpost on a mistake , ( went forward for the ball ) . Big mistake , I tell you . Luckily he ( Gibbs ) was fast haha . Referee one sided , action ! Walcott's goal was maybe partially macam , nasib gituh ah . But atleast score lah . And they kalah also tak serabak Liverpool kalah against Chelsea . I'm still proud of Arsenal though :') HAHAHAHA . MAY GOOD THINGS COMES AFTER BAD THINGS ehhhh .Dahlah , I'm lazy to talk about this match , since Arsenal lost right . Lol . One mistake made : they put in a few of the best midfielders a little bit too late , which is like towards the end of the game . Nevermind , " VICTORY THROUGH HARMONY ... " Upcoming match , Tuesday eh . Away game . Habiiiiiiis . Manchester . Rabak man . I can't sleep in peace tonight , my mind is not at ease . Sigh . Life is so cruel:( Chelsea , you made my life miserable . Hahahahahahaha EMO skejap-.-''' Kay bye . Besok kerja ..... Good day ! |