|
[ Wednesday, June 3, 2009 | 9:24 PM ]
It's crazy but I'm falling apart
Work is taking it's toll on me ! Have been working FULL SHIFT for three days straight ! And eventually , there's more to come -.- But I am going to be in retail the whole day of tomorrow ! How exciting bahahahah ! My holidays are seriously packed with long working schedules , and I am afraid I might not be able to join in W34F's class outing on the 11th . I hope I can convince boss to change my schedule on that day to another HEHEH :B And yah , nenek Timah , I miss you too . Hahah ! The name so classic cannot tahan ! (x
Want to know what's in my mind ? Okay . " I ____________________________ F_______ . " Kay done ! Go figure hahahaha .
Okaaaaaaaaay , update soon , Buenas Noches !
Credits: SourCreamilk
basecodes: seisha.
|